Store Logo:diybanner.gif

Plain Filler

Filler Piece 3" wide x 30" long or 42" long. Used to fill gaps up to 3" between cabinet and walls or cabinets and cabinets. Usually used for inside corners where there must be space for an opposing drawer to slide out. also used where there is a gap from wall to wall that is less than 3 inches according to your plan.
Price : US$ 18.00
Length :
Shipping :
Unit Price:

Chestnut Glazed Maple

2000-2007 Do It Yourself Granite. All Rights Reserved.